Goals for Spiritual Development
- Develop an understanding of God's presence in the world.
- Develop a positive self-image through knowledge of God's love.
- Help each child discover Christian concepts and principles.
Goals for Social Development
- Create friendships with children their own age.
- Achieve a balance between spotaneous behavior and obedience to social standards.
Goals for Intellectual Development
- Encourage curiosity and creative thinking.
- Build listening and communication skills.
- Provide new learning experiences.
Goals for Physical Development
- Build good health habits and attitudes.
- Become aware of physical abilities and limitations.
Goals for Emotional Development
- Develop self-confidence, self-reliance, and self-discipline.